Saturday 6 February 2010

Virtual clippings?

I spent some time this week browsing through different types of blogs and feeds. In addition to a selection of colleagues from the 23 Things Group (and I'm very impressed with the care given to layout, images etc on people's blog pages), I've also linked up to several blogs from special collections sections in research libraries (in addition to the Bodleian CSB blog which I already follow). It should be useful to see how these institutions use blogs, incorporating images, involving researchers and patrons etc. I've also included potentially useful links to 'professional' bloggers like Phil Bradley. I still need to do more work on how to display the feeds so that my reader page doesn't have that depressing resemblence to long rows of new emails waiting attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment