Monday 15 February 2010

Photos at a dash

Only week four and I'm already stuggling to find time for 23 Things (trouble is that it comes on top of 101 Other Things). I'm glad that I did however, since Thing 7 and 8 encouraged me to find our digital camera and take some pictures that were not medieval documents. Although I hadn't read any of the instructions and the software disc had been lost in the loft, I managed to take a couple of photos and upload them to my PC. Editing with picnik was fun, though the options are limited. Since we have editing software on our work PCs, I'm not sure how useful this will be, but it was certainly straightforward.
Has anyone else found a solution to the problem of having to print out each week's instructions in order to follow them?

No comments:

Post a Comment