Friday 16 April 2010

Looking Back

I've had a little time to think about the 23 Things project over the past two weeks. Although some weeks it was hard to keep up, I find that I actually miss looking for each week's assignment and having the excuse to experiment. The 'things' that I continue to use: RSS feeds, sharing documents (already did this before 23 Things), bookmarking. I was glad to have a bit of experience or exposure to some of the social sites and photo-sharing, though I won't be using them regularly. I wonder whether there might have been a way for participants to share their views more easily (other than following individual blogs). When I took the time to read posts from other participants I did find them encouraging and helpful. I'm grateful to the colleagues who set up the assignments and kept us going--I think the whole exercise was worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment